There are a lot of businesses that have a non-stop recruitment process: retail chains, FMCG, HoReCa, and so on. All of them are looking for new ideas and technologies about how to shorten the position closing period without losing candidate quality.
We have designed a virtual assistant that will help recruiters do just that. Chatbot-recruiter can communicate with candidates in messengers or in the live chat widget at your web-site. The candidate should initiate the dialogue to create the most natural conversation.
What chatbot-recruiter does:
1. Tells candidates about vacancies you have
2. Asks permission to get personal data. Asks questions to get this data.
3. Creates a new Contact page in Creatio with the candidate's personal information.
4. Conducts a screening interview. Scores candidates based on their answers.
5. After a successful screening interview, the chatbot asks the candidate to book a meeting with the recruiter. The robot checks the recruiters' calendar in Creatio and offers candidate free time slots.
6. A day before the interview, the chatbot gets in touch with the candidate and asks for confirmation. If the candidate cancels the meeting, the chatbot will provide a simple poll to find out the reason for cancellation. The recruiter will be immediately notified via messenger about the interview cancellation.
7. If the candidate confirms their visit, the chatbot will send "How to Find the Office" and "What to Bring" tips.
Key benefits of using chatbots in recruitment:
1. Filling vacancies won't take as much time.
2. Chatbot-recruiter works 24/7 – any time a candidate is ready to chat
3. We've found that younger candidates find working with chatbots more appealing, which will help build your company's brand with a key demographic